BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.26.2009

Of the Bro #

If you have been watching the show How I Met Your Mather… hehe… Mother, you’d probably be familiar with the Bro Code. Neil Patrick Harris stars in that show and “wala lang” (gusto ko lang I-share.)

Neil Patrick Harris is Doogie Howser by the way to all ya’ ignoramuses.

So, the Bro Code is a special code for guys and I won’t be able to divulge much of it in this post but some of the codes are really awesome. Since I can’t be really a Bro anymore, let me share to you the violations I made in the Bro Code.

12. Bros do not share dessert. I could have from time to time.

35. A Bro never rents a chick flick. I lovvee chick flicks. Bwaahaha.

41. A Bro never cries. Exceptions: watching Field of Dreams, E.T., or a sports legend retire. But only the first time he retires. I’ve violated this one a dozen times already.

77. Bros don't cuddle. C’mon. Who doesn’t love cuddling? Bwahahaha.

112. A Bro doesn't sing along to music in a bar. We all love singing… don’t we?

139. Regardless of veracity, a Bro never admits familiarity with a broadway show or musical. Despite the fact that, yes, broadway begins with bro. But… But… But… I love broadway!

148. A Bro doesn't listen to chick music in front of other Bros. C’mon. Bwahahaha.

4. A Bro never divulges the existence of Bro code to a woman. Obviously, I’ve violated this one again and again and again.

--=+=--

I have an audio and pdf file of this. Anyone who wants to hear the whole stuff then I’d sent this on to you on your mail.

I know guys would kill me for this but this is just funny…

And yeah, this one’s full of sexist remarks like:

34. Bros cannot make eye contact during a devil's three way... two dudes.

And…

69. Duh.

No, I’m not going to explain anything.

--=+=--

(syet. Ang kupal talaga nung listahan na yan. Dapat makabuo din tayo ng Pinoy Bro Codes. Ganito kasi yan. Ang Bro Code ay isang indication to say that you are cool. So, pag sabit yung ginawa mo. Kunwari nanakit ka ng babae, hindi cool yun.)

--=+=--

And yeah, earphones and psp players doesn’t seem to make a person cool anymore. Listening to Love Radio or Energy FM is cooler.

Seriously.

0 Statements: