BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.22.2009

Of the blech #

When the group Hottie and the Nottie err Hootie and the Blow… fish came out from the music scene, I wasn’t really keen on it. I hated their music. I hated them for quite some time and I don’t know why.

It is probably the lead singer’s voice that makes me go ewww?

Come college (I know… I was just in my high school years when I first heard this and I swear this is a good year for good music), I heard this from someone in college. She had this cassette tape that she used with one of our teambuilding activities.

So eventually and slowly I got to get the hang of their music. Even if I only listened to a few of this band’s hits, it doesn’t really matter for me. (kasi ok na talaga ako kahit yung song na ito lang ang marinig ko ngayon. This may sound pathetic but reading the lyrics of the song. Hahaha. Wala lang.)

And it seems that this is becoming cornier by the moment.

I’m stuck with the song Only Wanna Be With You. Blame it on Marley and Me.

Well there’s nothing I can do :: Only wanna be with you :: You can call me your fool ::
Only wanna be with you :: Yeah Im tangled up in blue :: Only wanna be with you

I’d probably be blaming this from all the movies I’m watching lately. Cashback, The Last American Virgin, You Are The One, Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin, and even Slumdog Millionaire.

And that’s it. I won’t talk more of this corny stuff. It is starting to get on my nerves.

--=+=--

(saktong sakto kasi. You can call me your fool. Pero hindi naman talaga your’s, dapat palitan yan ng you can call me like a fool. Or a nincompoop. Or stupid. Or tatanga-tanga. Or engot. Or uber-grandoso pathetic. Pero totoo yung Only Wanna Be With You.)

Bwahaha. I never knew that I’ll be writing this right now. I know I called sick in our office but I just have to stay home right now. Can I just have this long long long month-long or uber year-long vacation? Where I’ll just stay in the Will of the Wind or the Valley of the Wind or a Person who had to take out his Wind?

(whoo. Konti pa. Konti pa. Konti pang release. I swear I’ll be back a few posts from now. Hindi ko na kasi masabi na blog post ito kasi hindi ko na talaga pwedeng tawaging blogger ako. At kaunti pang kachorvahan. Bwahahaha.)

0 Statements: