BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

12.03.2008

Of some wub.

I used to have a crush on Toni Gonzaga. Me thinks that all newbie in local showbiz are crush-able. Eventually you’ll get over them and move on with your life.

That’s why there was a time when FHM really hit it big. It is due to these Viva Hot Babes and to these Sexbomb Dancers. Would you really believe that Rochelle Pangilinan became a heartthrob before? Meyn.

Anyhoo, people got tired of your usual crush-able and just like me; the un-crushable became loath-able.

I’ve already believed that Toni Gonzaga is the only talent of Studio 23. She was literally everywhere before. Yeah! (nakakasawa sya nun.)

That’s why I stopped watching her shows and even ignored the good-reviewed Toni Gonzaga movies except for D’anothers.

Eventually, I’ve moved on too. I don’t crush her anymore and I’m finally looking for copies of You Got Me and My Only U.

Just because I’ve seen My Big Love four times already…

--=+=--

I really don’t know where to start regarding this one but have you heard of Ramon Bautista?

There are already a lot of blog posts and good shit in the Internet regarding this guy. From what I heard, he’s a scary teacher in Up-D teaching Audio-Visual (yata) and he’s finished with a doctorate degree which is really valid for the ‘holy crap’ remark.

Holy Crap! (in a good way opkors)

So, I’ve been trying to track down (I can’t seem to really follow this guy since he doesn’t need a resume of what he’s done, sikat na sya kahit papano) what he did or doing and dang-a-lot, I can only get from what I can see (yihee, wysiwyg).

I first started seeing this guy in the show Strangebrew. What fascinates me is, despite that he’s just playing a minor lead, that you can remember this guy. There are a lot of extras that are forgettable (there’s Buwaya and some other ugly extra that you see from film to film made by Ramon Revilla, Bong Revilla, or Eddie Garcia). But he is the guy that you can really remember.

Who can ever forget the mermaid scene in Strangebrew? It is an effing classic scene. (and i’m really looking for copies of Strangebrew. Parang awa nyo na. Pamalit ko yan sa Mr. Bean)

After that, I was able to catch him in a few videos (yata) like papa Tado (but hates him when he turned mainstream, hindi sya effective sa mainstream, pang mtv and indies lang sya, nasapawan lang sya dati dun sa show nina Aga and Bayani e). The sure thing that I can remember is the MTV Astro by Radioactive Sago Project.

Then, I can’t really remember what happened next. So, I’ll try to rundown a few of this guy’s works I found in Youtube with matching links of course.

I remember him doing the MTV Asia awards (or some sanabagan awards competition) and he went out ala David Blaine, his name was Dan Michael. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW-1y4mTi_M

Then, there’s your usual MTV shows including two seasons of The Ramon Bautista show which is astig. He interviews the artists and that’s it. That’s how the show goes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVjU41YEbhs

Now, we have a new one versus Francis Magalona. He is now a rapper. What great skillz! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAxlTJwxxng

And here are other things that I foundz…

Dancer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAxlTJwxxng (syet napilit lang sya dito…)

Basketballer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkY6x0nwY9k (as Dj Boner)

The Greenpinoy Show - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjewCyK2ItM (Oh God, Greenpinoy suck)

...and he's also a DJ in 99.5 RT with Tado and Erning, The Brewrats (go figure...)

--=+=--


Greenpinoy is much like this sucky person, Randy Vitales: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWpGkToyI5Y

This Randy guy informed us that the video above really won some freakin’ competition. C’mon man.

0 Statements: