BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.26.2008

Of emoticon's nick.

Black shoes, black socks, black shirt, black jacket, black eyeliner, black fingernails, and a hair that looks exactly like Dao Ming Hsu but a little shorter.

That’s my idea of an emo. I once saw them when Red Horse had a concert near our village. I’m not entirely sure if there were “famous” bands that played during that time but seeing people (when I say people as in hordes) having the emo-do made me scared of the idea of an emo army. Think some late nineties or early 2000 movie where high school teens were made zombies… awww, you get the idea.

I was just trying to analyze things on why they sport this look (and live a life like an emo). If you’re a kid during these times then maybe (just maybe) you’re a material child. Toys, computers, etc. You only get those things. Maybe, your parents are too busy with their work that they’re forgetting about you. I’ve posted something about this already so it’s not much use if I do some post about this again.

Now, as I’ve said emo-ing can be somehow related to music. A big factor of this is that guy in My Chemical Romance and then followed up by that lead singer of Chicosci and probably a hundred and one bands that is sporting this awesome (crap) look.

Let me see, an emo song is angst-ridden song that is supposedly loud but if you read the lyrics you may just say, “Oh my God, daig pa si Vilma at si Nora sa drama ng kanta”. Hey, just listen to MCR and you’d probably feel that emo-sense (think spider-sense).

So, if all emo-ism is usually from music then I’m getting scared right now. There are early emo bands that didn’t have that emo look but emo songs are what they cater to the music lover.


Since I’m not a Panic fan (and I surely hate, wait uberly hate MCR), I like Fall Out Boy. Then there’s Dashboard Confessional, Jimmy Ear World, New Found Glory, Paramore, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Silverstein, The Starting Line, Story Of The Year, and Weezer (nooo!!!! Wiki didn’t just set Weezer into Emo!!). And probably Yellowcard too.

Metallica is releasing an album thank God.

Now, I do hope this is just a fad.

--=+=--

And I’d probably drop by the E-heads concert. Have you learned of that sudden great news? Sweet. Philip Morris pulled out because DOH said no.

Please. No emo in the concert. We just need some angry-rock’ed E-heads fans (bwahahaha… angry all these years. Tagal kasing mag-reunion e)

0 Statements: