BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11.24.2005

Of the year 2005.

mood: sleepy

I found out yesterday that 2005 is really not my year. This happened, then the issue, then some things didn't happen, and then some more.

THIS year is SO against me. I'm not complaining or anything. I guess it helped me somehow. Oh yes, it really helped me on some aspects of my life that needs to be improved.

I guess you really need to fall down hard to be able to live again. I guess this year would be the year of learning, for me.

No. I don't hate people. I'm not that type of person. I don't offer grudges. My soul takes aim on that. I don't want to have any worries afterwards.

I just hope after all the things that happened to me this year would provide me with the needed yin-yang next year. Coz it has started...

Wait. What am i talking about? Rambling... Rambling... Tulog lang yan dude.

2 Statements:

dekidoo said...

pana-panahon lang yan dude. important thing is we learn from our experiences.

Targrod said...

yep. natuto na ko and natututo pa din.

=)