BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11.15.2005

Of a Hp Gof reaction.

mood: sleepy

I guess this is the right time to react and comment about the premiere last Saturday.

People might kill me but somewhere in the movie I found myself with Dawson and Joey. I just thought that this looks like a long episode of Dawson's Creek (or Smallville) and I just have to slap my face and tell myself. Dude, this is HP. Okay?

The things that I missed: the house-elves; veelas; some members of the Weasleys; longer World Cup match; the Sphinx!; and some spells.

More comments:
- I wish Snape could have been more visible in this movie since he would be a catalyst on book 6.
- Making Neville a part of the movie is cute. Especially when he danced. Gawd.
- Ginny Weasley. The actress who played her part should be replaced when book 6 comes. hindi bagay.
- Awesome acting by Radcliffe and Fiennes. And Fiennes looked like his previous role on The English Patient.
- The flight attendants are not stricking enough for the male audience.
- Ron and the twin's antics are really hilarious.
- The face of the godfather.
- I didn't expect Dumbledore to be that energetic.
- Moaning (pun intended) M's flirting to Harry was very eye-popping.
- Did you know that the band who played at the ball is a band named Radiohead?

More comments tomorrow probably. It has been four days and i'm quite sleepy.

Gossipers suck.

10 Statements:

Anonymous said...

hala, ispammers na naman...
dawson & joey, huh? paano?

anyway, sayang nga dahil wala yun ibang weasleys, i was waiting for bill pa naman... and the flight attendants?? and the wronski feint!!! sayang!!!

and bro, i think you watched last friday, not saturday - puyat ka nga...

Targrod said...

basta. angst type na palabas ang gof e. parang dawson's creek.

ay oonga. friday pala yun.

lasing na yata talaga ako.

Cherie said...

This is very weird coz I'm going to agree with you... (imagine, a part-veela agreeing with a merman)

Anyway, yes... as much as I adored the Yule Ball scenes, I felt like it wasn't an HP flick for a moment. When Hermione cried on the stairs and took off her shoes, I actually told my sister, "Dawson's Creek na yan oh."

Di ba? Weird.

Targrod said...

umamin ka na kasi.
part-veela, part-merman ka... now THIS is weird.

hehehe. imagine, paano kaya sila nagcopulate.

anyway, yun nga. parang teenage flick nga ang gof. pero pwede na din.

Anonymous said...

The Patil twins don't belong in the same house, but in the movie, pinakita silang magkasama sa gryffindor common room.

Targrod said...

hindi ba?

will read the book again.

Anonymous said...

Sa Ravenclaw si Padma. I forgot the exact page na (Goblet of Fire). Basta dun sa sorting ng younger brother ni Colin Creevey. Dun sa part na tinanong ni Harry kung napupunta ba sa iisang house ang mga magkakapatid. =)

Targrod said...

ang kulit mo nung isang araw. diba... itext pa ito diba?

hehe.

Anonymous said...

bwehehehe! thought I texyed Parvati. o siya.. tatahimik na po. ;P

Targrod said...

ok lang. naaliw lang ako sa yo nun. tinext mo pa e.