BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11.14.2005

Of a toothless tooth.

mood: sleepy

I lost a part of my molar yesterday while eating kalabasa (dunno what kalabasa in english, semi-pumpkin? nah...). Okay. How did that happen? I really don't know. Maybe because:

Reason 1. A soft kalabasa can chip your tooth.
Reason 2. I have a bad molar. I really should lessen killer-calcium substances.
Reason 3. I will lose all my teeth by midnight.
Reason 4. Witchcraft perhaps?
Reason 5. A sign that I have to go to the dentist. It has been almost a year since I last visited one.
Reason 6. Chipped molars are cute.

Anyway, I'll post the winner for the jologs quiz later. And the answers.

Thank you.

4 Statements:

Cherie said...

Reason 7: A chipped molar is a punishment for being mean to Beauxbatons students. :P

And yes, pedeng-pede kang maging Merman. Sana next time naka-costume kang ganun. :D

Targrod said...

nyeh! mean ka dyan. ano ako mean boy?

Anonymous said...

jr,

ang english ng kalabasa ay squash =P

Targrod said...

may sumagot na po nyan. hehehe