BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11.02.2005

Of a few thoughts X.

mood: k lang

Don't you just hate backseat drivers? I mean, you are driving and when you do something wrong there would always be a comment for it. Man oh man.

To the people who sent their answers on my mail, I haven't checked it yet. So, if you feel like changing your answers, go ahead. To be clear, the winner will go to the person who answered all the questions correctly and at the same time the fastest.

A friend of mine suggested some prizes for the quiz. She told me that she would finance the soy suce, suka, toilet paper, etc. I told her not to do it. Diba Naja? You really crack me up with that one.

Big weekend ahead of me. A birthday party and an Enchanted Kingdom visit. My my my. I hope my wallet doesn't cry on me.

I just wish...

8 Statements:

Anonymous said...

hala, ispammers galore!!!
anyway, I trust my level of ka-jologan, so hindi na ako magpapalit ng answers ;) and I like maggi savor, yun toyo-mansi! :) hehehe and don't worry about your wallet, it can survive :)

Targrod said...

sana nga. sana.

Anonymous said...

bwahahaha!! can't help it; you've infected me, you "comedious" frog you! =)

Targrod said...

sakit talaga sa ulo ng suggestion mo. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

ako po, pabor ako dun sa toilet paper :D

Anonymous said...

para kasing mga prizes sa perya sa mga barrio!! bwehehehe!!!

Anonymous said...

uy perya! malapit na pyesta sa bayan namin!

dapat pala meron din yun mga baso, tsaka mga mangkok :)

targs, next time na hindi ako makakasali, mag-do-donate din ako ng prize!! isang cute na mug :)

Targrod said...

ay grabe.

hehe.

regarding sa donation. sino pa kaya ang sasali kung lahat nag-donate? hehehe