BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11.29.2005

Of a few thoughts XI.

mood: sleepy
movies watched last week: national lampoon's van wilder; ali; my boyfriend is type b; road trip; natural born killers; the myth; american wedding; jeepers creepers 2; the terminal; my little bride; paparazzi; the exorcism of emily rose

Watched the Exorcism of Emily Rose last weekend with the A-na-B sisters. The movie was good. It kept me awake the whole time. I really love courtroom scenes.

The free ticket from Leah was worth it.

And I heard that somebody is going to give me free movie passes (in a way). It starts when we watch chicken little (it should be cock little). Thanks ha?

Regarding my jologs quiz. I'll extend it for another week. Nobody answered. Nobody even TRIED to send me an answer. Sayang ang Ek ticket.

I found out that we are leading the gold medal tally for the ongoing SEA games. A sarcastic whopee!

Long entry next time. Not in the mood for the moment.

Oh.. and go Linz Family!

Akin ka na lang... iingatan ko ang puso mo.

4 Statements:

Anonymous said...

bro, if ever na wla pa rin mag-join, and matuloy kami ng cousins ko this december, i'll buy them from you na lang 50% off, kumbaga eh, presyong-kapatid!

Targrod said...

pag-usapan natin tomorrow.

dekidoo said...

go bransen family!!! hehehe

Targrod said...

buhay pa ba ang linz? hehe...

go cindy! teka... survivor na to...