BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11.26.2005

Of a paparazzi

mood: sleepy

Watched Paparazzi earlier at Sm Megamall. I felt I was robbed of my almost-a-hundred-buck ticket.

The movie plot is quite interesting. After thirty minutes of viewing un-pleasure, I can't help my lazy eyes in falling asleep. It was as if I watched a three-part miniseries of a certain known american tv series that's running for quite a number of seasons and people are just waiting for the end episode.

Well, it wasn't really that sucky. Seeing Chris Rock, Mel Gibson and Matthew M (can't spell the last name) as Easter Eggs is enough. Well not much. But still.

In addition, digital movies are also sucky. Such as this theatre in megamall. You can really notice pixels. It is as if you are watching a movie in your computer or a badly copied vcd clear copy.

All in all I wish I've spent my money on Prime instead.

This is another day to remember. Two straight...

0 Statements: