BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11.10.2005

Of a wonder-er.

mood: sleepy
movies watched last week: win a date with tad hamilton!; the longest yard; the time machine; behind enemy lines; spirited away; grave of the fireflies; gladiator; flightplan; about a boy; the aristocats; waiting...; agent cody banks; the black cauldron; fair game; y tu mama tambien; domino; philadelphia; urban cowboy; cannibal holocaust; gandhi; laws of attraction; the craft; try seventeen; the hunt for red october

My boob tube priorities have changed. The tv series that i'm waiting for every week are:

Amazing Race
Survivor
WWE (once in a while)

What has happened to me? How about the following series and sitcoms?

CSI Las Vegas
CSI New York
CSI Miami
Nuts entertainment
Smallville
and other shows that I don't remember...

How about current issues? Am I still updated?

Julius Babao issue...
DLSU issue...
Gas increse issue...
Political issues...
Natural disaster issue...
Tsisims issues...

I guess i'm not that updated anymore.

I'm too busy nowadays. But it's all worth it.

Really.

And to make matters better. I'm starting to plan for my life. I just have to plan carefully about everything. I just wish lady luck would help me with this one. Wait. I wish the God almighty would help me with my life. I just need it fixed. I just hope I'm not THAT late.

Remember to FOCUS...

4 Statements:

Anonymous said...

Julius Babao issue???

Targrod said...

hindi ka updated.

hehe.

Anonymous said...

update me, then :)

Targrod said...

kwento ko na lang pag nagkita tayo.