BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

7.16.2006

Of an LTO.

Finally I got my renewed license driver or is it driver's license last friday. Here's the story.

I woke up at 9 am and went to the nearest LTO office. A few blocks away from Ever Ortigas. I learned that LTO opened at 8am. I should've been earlier.

Once I get there, it was good. I mean the assistance booth really assisted people unlike other government offices who only knew how to pass the question to their co-officemates. So, it all started. They gave me a form for medical and drug testing.

Off I go to the droogs. It took me quite some time there. I stupidingly forgot that I should piss for the drug test. I took a piss before I went out. So, I had to buy almost two bottles of liquid. First, I got off and drank and cough syrup and then a bottle of vodka. Nah... Distilled water and C2. And I only filled the vial less than half. Thank God the doctor was kind or else I should've stayed there for an hour.

And then... what medical test? I went on to have an eye test. Ok, the person-in-charge there was quite pretty but if a person is pretty it doesn't mean that you have to be conceited. Right? I mean I could've been more beautiful than her if I were a girl.

Cost: Two fifty for the drug test and fifty for the eye test.

Then, hell came.

Went back to the assistance booth and asked what to do next. I have to go to the Xerox booth to get a form. I went there and asked for a renewal form and then this "official employee" started "harassing" me. I may be harsh with words but I find it proper.

Cost: Three bucks for a freaking piece of photocopied paper.

So, the gay O.E. interrogated me and he even filled up my form. Isn't it nice. Now, here's the thing. Do I look like i'm rich or something? I mean why is it that I'm usually a target for these occassions???

So, he told me that he has a sister inside and I should pay 480 for the processing fee. In addition, a 100 for the "lagay" and an additional 30 for him. Since, i'm so fucking galant I added 20 for his sister and 20 for him. A total of 650.

And then I waited.

Got called early for the picture. And then went to the C.R. to piss (Cost: 2 bucks). and went back to take my picture again because the L.T.O. person messed up or something.

And then I waited. And waited. And lunch break came. And did I say... I still waited?

So, finally paying people were called and guess. I was called to pay the fee. Cost: 264 pesos only. I still paid the amount and went straight to the gay O.E. I asked him why do I have to pay again? He told me that I shouldn't have paid anything since I'm already paid. So, we went to see his sister and found out that she was looking for me all along. So the 264 that I paid were returned and I got home.

Advantages: I still got home early somehow. I think the other applicants waited for an additional two hours or so.
Disadvantage: Isn't it obvious?

I love the Philippines.

0 Statements: