BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

7.21.2006

Of a 25 year haul.

I was trying to brainstorm (brainstorm daw o) some things that happened to me during the past 25 years that the world is sacrificing because of a person, like me, is living. I think I caused too much pain and I think it's time...

Time for me to reminisce (Intro: Reminiscing by Little River Band... or is it... Little Rubber Band). Let's go I this time.

I know how to use the bicycle.
I never learned how to use the yo-yo.
I have eaten sundot-kulangot.
I never have been in an airplane.
I know how to drive a manual but doesn't know how to drive an automatic.
I still don't know where BIR is.
I know how to swim.
I never learned how to use the skateboard.
I sucked with the game sipa.
I sucked with ice skating and roller-blading.
I never owned a game console after the Family Computer.
I have never been in a blind date (and probably never will be).
I've been heartbroken.
I never excelled with contact sports.
I never broke anything in my body.
I know how to climb a tree.
I've had an attack of the kulane (yuckkk!!!!).
I've had various illnesses (i.e.: amoeba, hepa-a, measles, german measles, primary complex, etc.)
I never bullied anybody to the bullied extent.
I never landed at the last five spot in the class (naks! yabang... e ilan ba kayo sa klase? apat).
I used to collect Funny Comics.
I've seen and read adult material (oh... I think everybody has... don't be a hypocrite).
I've been on tv and on radio (extra extra lang).
I enjoyed the benefits of a school bus.
I won something in elementary that was un-deserving.
I was harassed by the third sex.
I harassed a third sex.
I have been in a math contest.
I've played in a flood.
I've enjoyed the rain (I still bathe in the rain once in a while).
I have had dogs, cats, chicken, mouse, fish, and lobster before.
I've been in Nayong Pilipino.
I never owned any Andrew E. tapes.
I've seen theater plays for kids.
I've played q-zar but never been able to play laser quest before.
I got addicted with Dance Dance Revo.
I owned a Brick game.
I owned a game and watch.
I had G.I. Joe's and Micro machines.
I never owned a Barbie =( .

I think that's too much. Hehe. I think it doesn't really hurt if you're self-centered sometimes. Builds up your confidence.

2 Statements:

GaRnEt GirL said...

hehehe, dati kong binabasa si niknok sa funny komiks. prep lang ata ako nun.

Targrod said...

prep ka pa lang?

groan.