BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

7.10.2006

Of a boxer and 2006 movies.

I'm going to stop being mushy for the moment.

You all probably know who Manny Pacquaio is. We can consider him right now as a successful boxer and a millionaire (going billionaire perhaps? --> in peso of course).

I just hate the crab mentality of Filipinos. Left and right I would hear that Manny is now "mayabang" or he is somebody. Just because he is not in your level anymore doesn't mean Manny is different. Well, he is different financially. That's it. I just hate this Pinoy mentality. That's why we don't move to the next level. We think like this. Very barbaric. Very immature. We should be happy with what's happening to people who DESERVE what has been given to them.

Moving on, do I hear it right?

There is a 2006 hit movie? I thought it was The Da Vinci Code, Superman Returns, X-men III, and Pamahiin. I was wrong. Well, i've bypassed Cars and that's not my fault.

I'm talking about Mr. Depp, Ms. Keira, and Ms. Bloom. I heard it was the bomb. So, I really have to watch that pirates with a pearl.

0 Statements: