BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

7.16.2008

Of a shriek.

Oh my God! Oh my gracious God! I was able to grab a copy of this movie. Like I’ve been waiting for some time for this to be available in the video store. Like it was a gift to me by somebody that’s strong and powerful and stuff. As in, oh my, really, I was just so excited when I got a copy of it. I’ve been waiting for so long. It was a kilig moment just touching the dvd and it was oh so more-than-kilig moment when I got home and played the dvd in our vhs player. I was like… speechless.

I told my mom and dad to stop bugging me for like an hour and informed them that there’s an official Jay-r wall around me. It was like I can’t hear anything if they called me but I can hear them. I made the wall or shield or whatever you call it and it was like I think they understood me and it was like I was so happy, like the time I met my greatest crush in school and he it was like it swept me off my feet and it felt like I didn’t feel my knees during that time.

I sat down and press the triangle on the remote. I was like heart-palpitating but not so much yet since there weren’t anything yet on tv. I was very excited though. Very much. Like the last time they crowned me as prom queen. It was like the bestest day of my life. I felt like I want to laugh so hard but it was so not me so I didn’t do it. But I do think you know what I’m driving at. Like it was the most bestest day of my life.

So, the movie started. There was the usual D logo on the lower left side of the screen. I really wanted to scream my lungs out but people might hear me so what I did was I got a pillow and made-takip it on my mouth and made-tili. Thank God nobody’s watching during those time and I really can’t feel myself. I even counted my hear beat. It was so fast that when I got to eleven I lost count. It was really fast.

And then one of the brothers’ scenes was shown. I fainted.

I woke up and the television was dark. I really don’t know why. I checked my Betty Boop watch and five hours has passed.

I found out that my parents turned off the tv. I was really mad at them and told them they shouldn’t have done that. I was really pissed off while I was turning on the television.

I told myself that I’d get some Valium or something that will keep me awake. Thank God I got some tira from my friend’s coffee in that expensive coffee house. They didn’t know I got their coffee. I went there early, took one of the empty cups that somebody used. Went to the comfort room and washed it. C’mon as if you didn’t do this before. And it was like so swerte of me because I got a cocoa mix. I went straight to the condiman section of the coffee house and got some free hot water and milk. And I think, what they say, the rest is historian.

So, I drank the coffee straight. I didn’t mind the taste though. It tasted a little bit of strowberry and taro but I didn’t mind it. To be sure that I’m awake I tried what teenage-suicide girls do. I asked my dad to lift his kili-kili and smelled it. I am awake now.

All of a sudden I’m very excited again. I pressed the triangle thingy again and started to watch the movie. I made-tili during the showing of the movie. I watched it again and again until I was able to understand the movie. I was calm when I watched it the tenth time.

I wub Camp Rock.

Confessions of an obsessed Jonas’ fan.

--=+=--

It was like… eherm… I was able to grab a copy of that Camp Rock movie. Man, it sucked. Really. They were boasting that the movie bested HSM2 in terms of viewership.

Amidst the hype, and as a Disney fan (bwahahaha), I took the chance of watching this unknown film.


It lacked the HSM magic. It felt like I was watching a Pinoy script.

The first thing that’s wrong with this film is the concept of rock. All of a sudden everyone can be a rockstar. I love music and rock is really my forte este what I meant was I love listening to rock music (with musical greats such as Peter, Paul, and Mary, Dave Clark Five, and Joan Baez).

Now, they entitled the movie to Camp Rock. If the campers are aspiring rockstars then we should be expecting sex, drugs, and rowdiness throughout the film. I guess I was expecting too much when this came into mind. I wasn’t expecting hip-hop dances and dancers, tight-fitted white pants (oh wait Freddy Mercury might’ve worn this), and un-rock-ery songs. They should change the title to Camp un-Rock.

It felt as if I was watching Mean Girls again. A protagonist liar and a rich antagonist…

The actors don’t sound to rockery. The songs are not even rockery. Plain as it is. Disney failed me this time and you guys have to make it up the next time you create another straight to tv movie. Or whatever you guys call it.

The acting was even bad at some proportions. It felt like HSM all over again. And it felt like the female lead was trying hard to be a “rocker”. Just like Avril Lavigne.

And the never-ending plot twists. They are oh so predictable. Would you like me to read your manuscripts first before creating these kinds of movies?

There are a lot of cool camp movies, one of which is Camp Nowhere (hopefully I got the title right), and they should’ve followed the formula for those films. Oh well. Hopefully we don’t get some CR over-dosage in the future.

--=+=--

The female bida looks like Sandra Bullock. And she has this one smile that you can’t really understand if she has other smiles (like Kate Bosworth in Win A Date With Tad Hamilton, please don’t bash this film or else).

And up until now. Tighty-whitey pants worn by one of the Jonas brothers. Who are your wardrobe consultants?

--=+=--

Let’s make a bet. Who amongst the cast of CR would show up in the Internet doing the bad thing? Any takers?

0 Statements: