BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

7.19.2008

Of a positive note. =)

Breathe and pray. Pray then breathe.

Or just breathe.

Even if we’re down and the world is against us… breathe.

Even if we’re in our worst… breathe.

Even if there are no choices left… breathe.

It’s not bad to think of the worst but let’s be optimistic most of the time. A cheery disposition gives a cherry outcome.

--=+=--

It’s not hard to be optimistic. We just have to try and see the greatness that God gave us. Look around you and try to smile. It’s not the end of the world.

Laugh. Smile. Enjoy life.

I always tell myself that life is short. If I encounter the worst of the worst, I’ll still have the chance to see the positive in it. It’s not hard to do that. Really. And it doesn’t require you to have an IQ of 200 to achieve it.

--=+=--

Seeing the times in half-full mode…

Enjoying life to the fullest…

Accepting reality in optimism…

--=+=--

Pasok Beatles’ In My Life…

0 Statements: