BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.21.2007

Of an aragorn weekend.

Okay. Okay. It doesn't involve anything about the Lord of the Rings (except of course if you watch GMA this hour, LOTR is showing). It's about Eragon.

Watched it with my baby and B1 and B2. My thoughts? So-so. I mean, I thought this movie would really rock. It was just all hype. Maybe it's me. Maybe i'm tired of the Tolkien formula. Maybe the book is good. I bought a copy last Saturday. Hopefully it would exceed my expectation.

--=+=--

I won a bag from clickthecity. I also got it last Saturday. Free is sweet when you interchange the letters.

--=+=--

In addition to the things that I got last Saturday, I also bought a copy of Zsa Zsa Zaturnah. Me and Ais are planning to watch the play this coming weekend. Hopefully, we'll be able to catch it.

--=+=--

What the hell happened to my last post? Groan.

0 Statements: