BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.14.2007

Of an alchemist.

I have 8 episodes left until I finish watching Full Metal Alchemist. This is a really nice anime.

Looks like I can't write any sensible entries in my blog. I suck. I can't even write a whole good material. Even my tenses and other important english words, phrases, and sentences suck.

I'm just looking at the bright side for the moment. I'll try to write again. This work really affected my null time. And I really don't mind. I love my work.

--=+=--

I'm so sad right now with Ely Buendia's ailment. I know a lot of people hate his guts but this is part of my life (just like The Beatles).

--=+=--

They say that his year is the reap year. We would reap all the rewards and the anti-rewards that we did last year. Even if you feel that you are receiving anti-reaping rewards this year, think positive. This is not the end of the world.

--=+=--

I haven't seen any movies in theatre lately. No MMFF. No Eragon. No anything. Baby? Wanna watch a movie?

1 Statements:

Targrod said...

Hhhmmm... will put it in my to watch list.