BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.05.2007

Of a 15 minutes of fame.

I don't know where to start.

You see, I joined a game show recently (very!) and I wasn't expecting much. Expecting in a sense that I would enter the second round. Sadly though, that cliffhanger didn't go my way but I wasn't really sad. I'm charging everything to experience.

Later (around 12 noon), millions of Filipinos would see this thin, spectacled weirdo on national (global!) television. At first, I thought that this could be a stepping stone to be an actor, I was wrong (hehehe).

Emotions were mixed inside. Frustation (for swiping, I realized at the end that being small is an advantage for this game), excitement (I wanna play again!), and happiness (for giving me the chance to play the game).

I would like to thank Channel 2 and "Sir" Joey for everything. It really was a worthwhile experience that I would treasure.

And... I really felt I was stupid all throughout the game. You'll see why (Check out my answers!).

Given the chance... I would like to join this game again. Till next time.

1 Statements:

Anonymous said...

hey! you forgot about me!! i'm the one who gave you the format to join that show!! hehehe!! joke lng!! :p

sobrang enjoy 'no? sayang i wasn't able to watch it... wala kasing TV sa office eh. :P

anyways, hope makasali uli ikaw!!

ingatz bro...!

-gem c",)