BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.22.2006

Of my day.

Finally had to be a trainor at channel four earlier. It was very awkward. I felt like I was teaching monkeys how to eat a banana. I mean, i'm not a Char-gen (Character Generator) operator but I trained them (basic only) with the software of Avid Deko 1000. They have a lot of questions that are related to their field that I cannot answer. I just answered them with smiles and nods. Thank God they understand that I was able to learn the software for two days only and I just forwarded to them what i've learned.

What irked me is that they asked me a lot of questions that they know I wouldn't able to answer. And they aren't even interested in learning new programs and machines.

Gobyerno talaga.

--=+=--

Finally got a sun number for my soulmate.

--=+=--

I'm wathing In The Cut right now featuring Meg Ryan and Mark Ruffalo. They said that this is Meg Ryan's worst movie ever. Well, who wants to see Meg naked in her age. I guess the critics were right.

0 Statements: