BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.07.2006

Of a dentist.

I'm in pain right now. I think I have a problem with my third molar. I asked my dentist-doctor about it. And she told me I need to extract it out (with her help of course). It would cost me around two to two thousand five hundred pesos. Is her fee fair?

I just hope after two weeks this problem would just go away.

--=+=--

The Gamboa clan has been experiencing its forefather sicknesses. First was my Tito Gary, he has some serious dehydration. And then my parents (count my mom in this one), she had trunk-woof (trank-aso). And then my Tito Danny earlier has his prostate removed (or something like that (i'm not a doctor). And now... me. My damn third molar.

We really should cut that bad bloodline.

4 Statements:

Anonymous said...

My cousin's a dentist, and a good one at that! Kaso, her clinic is in Muntinlupa. Oks ba yun sayo?

Baka mahal kasi may consultation fee pa.

Also, the owner of the first ever dental hospital in the Philippines (in Antipolo/Cainta area ata, dati malapit sa Sta. Lucia) is owned by my ninang dentist. Kaso di kami ganun ka-close. Sayang.

Targrod said...

where in muntinlupa? i'm listening.

Anonymous said...

Just a little but after Alabang. Sa Soldier's Hills entrance..

Targrod said...

i think i know that area. may kamag-anak kasi kami sa area na yan e. pag my time siguro na magpunta dun... =)