BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.07.2006

Of an August weekend.

I won't post any details yet. Maybe in the near future.

About what?

Nothing.

--=+=--

I was able to catch last night's televised concert by the Black Eyed Peas. I really love them. I am so proud of Apl and I really love their songs. Even though that I hate channel 2, I would like to thank them for showing that concert. What irked me is this, well ever since this has been my pet peeve, I just hate those people who buys ringside tickets and when you see them watching the concert they don't look like they are enjoying the ride. I mean what's the point of buying tickets costing 5 grand when you just stand there and listen. What is wrong with you people? That is not a Pavarotti concert or a piano recital. That is a "hip-hop" concert, where you should jump for joy and enjoy the damn concert. There's this channel seven talent who just stood there smirking. I don't know if he's enjoying the concert or whatever. At least Pia Guanio and that pretty girl actress with Angelina Jolie's lips are enjoying the concert. I just wish that these people would just stay at the upper box section or just stay home and listen to your cd.

If I had money that time I would've watched it live.

And Fergie's bottle throwing farewell speech ain't nice. Just a thought.

--=+=--

I didn't realize that these effing gas prices are way off mark. I mean, spending 650 bucks for gas isn't feasible anymore.

0 Statements: