BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.16.2006

Of a forgotting.

This story happened to me last Monday.

So there I was, doing my usual Video City chore. Since V.C. rents eight bucks per betamax, I always go with the maximum number of rented betamaxes. Around ten tapes.

I was holding around a stack of eight betamaxes when this guy asked me, "May Saving Private Ryan kayo?". I asked, "Ha?". He said "May Saving Private Ryan kayo?". I only answered, "Customer din po ako dito. Nanghihiram din ako.".

I was just surprised with what happened to me. I wasn't insulted at all. I may even tell him where the tape is placed. I can even arrange the entire store with the proper genre.

I analyzed it when I went back to my office. I thought that I was asked because of the stack of tapes. And maybe that's it. He didn't even notice that employees of V.C. are wearing red and i'm wearing a striped earth-colored shirt. Unless of course, if he is a dog then he would be colorblind.

And when I was paying for the betamaxes, he was at my back. He never looked at me. Might be ashamed of what he did.

No worries.

--=+=--

I am stupid.

I just hate that damn Quezon circle. I went to channel four earlier to do my job. And what I did was, I rode a jeep up to City Hall and then I walked the circle counter-clockwise. And when I got home, I should've walked clockwise.

I hate Quezon City.

Bring back Manila, Manila. I keep coming back to Manila. Oh yeah.

--=+=--

I want to watch that tribute concert for Apo. I also want the Cd. BUT I'm beginning to get thrifty. I don't want to use my money for that stuff. I have so many plans with my soulmate. And I'm starting my Christmas list for the people that I'll be giving gifts to.

--=+=--

I want En-snow.

4 Statements:

Anonymous said...

Happened to me one time, sa department store. Nakatanga kasi ako habang hinihintay ko bumili ng damit or something yung mommy ko, may nagtanong kung merong ibang size ng damit. haha, nagulat kami pareho nung nakita niyang di ako naka-uniform. Nag-sorry naman. Hehe, hindi kasi tinitingnan ang kausap.

***

I think the cd is good but I'm not persuading you to buy it if you're saving your money for soulmate. I'm intrigued. :)

Targrod said...

ganun yata talaga yun. ang mga cute laging tinatanungan. hehehe.

---

pero i wanna buy pa din kasi. ano ba naman yung 300 kung worth it naman yung buy.

Anonymous said...

Haha.. ManileƱo.. Now it's our turn!! LOL... Mind you, I would still prolly get lost in Manila..

Targrod said...

hindi ko nagets lei. e taga-manila ako e. gulo ko no?