BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.15.2006

Of a long story???

Under an umbrella?

What? It's "sukob" sa payong. Ok?

Anyhoo's, watched Sukob earlier. The story behind it. Last week Kevin informed me that I will be watching movies again courtesy of Naja. So, I checked it out and yes I am going to watch it again. So, I told my soulmate about it. And we planned the event for this week. Fast forward to two days ago. Naja was really busy with her work so there's no certainty about our meet for the tickets. And then fast forward again. She called me earlier about the tickets. She told me that i'll be the one getting the tickets @ jam 88.3. I told her I can't go due to my work. So, I told her that a lot of Beerkadets are interested with the tickets. I don't know who got the tickets. I just want to thank Naja for something even though I didn't get the tickets.

Now, Sukob. So my SM and I watched it earlier. It was quite frightening but I wasn't harmed in any way unlike my SM who kept on crunching my fingers and hand. I still find Feng Shui scarier than this movie. But this is for sure, the movie is worth watching in a movie-theatre. Just two things that I want to rant. Over-make-up and "leading men". Bernard Palanca going nice? C'mon. How about Wendell Ramos? U-huh.

--=+=--

Happily, real work kicked in earlier. I'll be teaching a software for a few employees of Channel 4. I really wish that the contract would push through. I promise I would buy drinks to my officemates. Two cases of beer every month ain't bad.

--=+=--

Finally finished Mystery Case Files: second stage. I am going to download Huntsville.

Wee!

4 Statements:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the long story with us, Targ. Appreciate it.

Your soul mate, does she have a name? If you don't want to post it here, how about an 'alias' please? Thanks!

Targrod said...

i'll tell everybody who is my soulmate.

soon.

Anonymous said...

Your soulmate crushed your hand and fingers? I was crunching my boyfriend's arm and shoulders and at the same time trying to hide behind his sleeves. Harhar! Halos mapunit ko yung shirt nya eh!

Yay! I'll be waiting for your soulmate broadcast! :)

Targrod said...

matagal pa yun... hehehe.