BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.09.2006

Of something something.

mood: sleepy

Listening right now to my favorite song (hehe), stickwitu. Chattin' with Jinky. I'm gettin' sleepy and my mind doesn't want to sleep yet.

I still don't know. I still.

Actually, i know. But some thoughts and i'm still trying to analyze.

This maybe one my senseless entries and I just don't get it sometimes.

I should open my mind. Thanks for that.

Kelly Clarkson's turn for some Because Of You music. Still chattin' with Jinky. Found out that she bought an E-heads mp3 collection. Hail Jinky.

Btw, I had my first grocery for this year. Thank God money from the previous month had been spent and seen less people yesterday.

Sometimes you just don't knwo what to write that you're going to write what happened to you that day.

Right now, i'm typing. Just a few minutes ago i've pressed R, then I, then G, then H, then T, then SPACE... etc. on the keyboard.

I'm getting weirder by the second.

Stop na.

0 Statements: