BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.05.2006

Of a few thoughts XII.

mood: sniff-y

I know a number of people who'll be celebrating their birthday tomorrow. One of them is my mother and I still don't know what I should give her for her birthday.

Ever since the world began, I was christened with the power of not-knowing-what-to-give giver. I really am sucky when it comes to gifts. I always stick to the wish list of that person. If wish lists' are not available, I readily ask the person what he/she wants for her "insert occassion" here. Buti na lang at hindi world peace ang wish nya.

I still haven't done anything yet with the Choir's blog. I have started but I still don't know if i'm going to tweak the settings or leave it as it is. I'm not even sure if it will be a hit for us. Hoping that blogging would still keep us connected even though that we are all just arms reach.

How about this blog? When am I going to change its appearance? Omg, laziness is kicking in. This is not a year for that. This should be your year. Wait. Every year should be my year.

Positive thinking.
Positive thinking.
Positive thinking.
Positive thinking.

I should have a mantra...

Right now, the Trinidad household is a hospital. My dad has the gout, my mom has everything, and I have cough and colds. Apparently the dysfunctional Simpsons family has turned into an E.R. soap opera.

Soap opera?

I should ask my mom if I really am her son. This might be another case of Mara-clara.

I think I should go to work.

3 Statements:

dekidoo said...

the safest gift to give to women: accessories ;)

Anonymous said...

no; ask her if you're her daughter. ;P

Targrod said...

dek: bahala na. hehe.

naja: oo nga no.