BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.15.2006

Of a few thoughts XIII

mood: sleepy
movies watched the past week: rashomon; cutthroat island; sgt. bilko; sanjuro; octopussy; seven samurai; the art of war; ong-bak 2; dogville

It has been *uhm* days since my last post. I've been too busy lately. Sorta. Yes, i have time for forums. Yes, i have time for checking mails. No, I have no time for blogging (until now). I haven't even finalized my choir's blog. Hopefully, sometime in the very near not so far far away future. I'll be doing it. If it gets lucky my nba time will be replaced by some blogging sessions.

I have been spending a lot for the past few days, around three days perhaps? I bought some dvds and the latest Bob Ong book (you just have to love this guy, will post my reactions this week, regarding the book that is). Will have to pay my cellphone bill later. Now, i'm trying to save some money. I'm planning to buy a new pc this year.

And to make it all better. A fast internet connection for me. *Crossing toes*

I should have blogged a little earlier. I have a lot of things on my mind that I have forgotten already. I really should change my focus to make my life better.

I just remembered, I was going to work the other day when there was this long line around the ABS-CBN compound. I thought that this was a long long long long line for Wowowee-lee (sa Pbb lang pala, joke!). I was very wrong. Unemployed newly graduated Filipinos. Around a thousand perhaps. Or more. I lost count when the tricycle turned left at Morato st.

I am currently addicted to Nestle Crunch + Caramel. If you are going to give me something out of awa. Go ahead. I won't stop you.

And what the heck is this latest Filmfest scam. If they want their actors to win, they should make their own award winning body. They shouldn't join any filmfest (or whatsoever) if they know that their bets aren't going to make it. Make a MLFF for God's sake.

And to make life more meaningful. A showbiz fight by Ethel Booba and Gwen Garci. Sweet.

2 Statements:

dekidoo said...

mag-assemble ka na lang ng PC. mas mura used parts. bili ka sa tipidpc.com dami mura dun. gawin mo by installment yung pag-upgrade.

Targrod said...

yan din ang ginawa ni criscel e.

after na lang ng summer. para sure na yung pera for the pc.