BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.18.2006

Of an Analuna episode.

mood: sleepy

My ka-jologan is showing.

Analuna is a soap opera during the eighties (or the nineties, not sure). I wached this before due to the fact that there aren't any other shows during that time. No cable. No uhf channels. Just plain drama crap.

Anyhows, I was browsing the Libre newspaper and I saw a lady who looks vaguely familiar. I checked out her name. It is Joanne Miller, the sister of Macy in the series. Just to verify, I read out the article (she was the babe of the week) and found out that she is that actress.

In addition, she's included on the upcoming movie, Big Hit.

He: Hey jay-r, how very informative of you.
Haw: Why thank you very much. Bastard.

1 Statements:

Anonymous said...

Macy? siya ung malditang bata na nang-aapi kay annaluna diba? tama ba? ehehe