BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

7.11.2005

Of a few thoughts.

mood: sleepy

Animo La Salle!

The Archer's first game of the 68th season started with a loud bang. Too bad for Black's boys. No offense with the Eagles but they played really bad. I was joking with my mom and my gf that the sophomore and rookie players of Ateneo were recruited from the slums of Katipunan. Have you seen them play? My God. A barangay team would win against them. They have to prove themselves at the end of the first round so that I would eat all what I just had said.

What's up with that 8 (or 10) fouls for La Salle and zero fouls for Ateneo? Just because Dlsu had a commanding lead doesn't mean that the referees would take sides. I heard the shout of "luto!" even with La Salle's 20 + point advantage against Ateneo. I just find it very wrong. In fairness, La Salle had a lot of "gulang" against Ateneo. Kumbaga, talagang ginamitan sila ng larong kalye ng La Salle. I guess the new ballers of Ateneo has a lot to learn to earn the final four slot.

What happened to our government? There's no hope for us. Too bad we have to wait for five generations to be in the map again. Mas magaling pang umarte ang mga lecheng politiko na ito kesa sa mga artista natin e.

And who suffers? Us... US! Who else?

Are we paying for the sins of our forefathers? I hope I'm wrong.

0 Statements: