BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

7.23.2005

Of a few thoughts II.

mood: sorry

To my baby: I'm sorry for the phone. I promise I won't mess up with your stuff again. I'll try to look for a replacement. Sorry again.

I love you!

I had a great time last Sunday (wha... wait... Sunday? Yes... Sunday). I bought a Harry Potter book and my baby gave me an I Spy book. What is an I Spy book? This book is a look-for-hidden-things book. Just like a Where's Waldo book. But this is better. Even in my age I would still be able to enjoy this book. Hard to find things would really test you about every aspect of the emotional mind. And patience is the biggest effort in this book (well except of course being thrifty because this book costs around 700 pesos a piece). This is a good gift to anybody. Try it now!

There's an lj site wherein Harry Potter is drawn in a Powerpuff style. Will post some of my faves here next time.

0 Statements: