BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.23.2005

Of a new week.

mood: somehow depressed

Still... I haven't made my day two and three Galera trip. Promise. I'll write it here soon along with few of the pictures taken there.

I just bought the vcd version of Parokya Ni Edgar's Inuman Sessions Volume 1.


Inuman Na! d audio...


Inuman Na! d bisidi...

Some comments for the whole package:
- There wasn't any two-cd package in the market. You have to buy each cd individually.
- The vcd version is expensive. You can buy three original vcd's if you opted not to buy the inuman vcd.
- Songs Halaga and Harana aren't in the vcd version.
- The song 3 stars and a sun is not in the cd version.
- I really love the songs Okatokat, The Yes Yes Show, and 3 Stars and a Sun.
- Too many Parokya band member pictures. =)

Basically, I really am a Parokya Ni Edgar fan since the Buloy days so I really don't care if they sell their underwears (? hehehe), i'll buy it. Nah. Save that for the screaming chicks and uhm... the metrosexuals.

Fare Hike alert!

0 Statements: