BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.03.2005

Of a Lake Villa story second part.

mood: just fine

A Lake Villa second part presentation.

In addition to my last post, i've made some remarks about the place. The place has jellyfishes, even though it is a swimming pool and it uses freshwater for the pool. I'll continue later why the place has jellyfishes, I just have to cut my story with another story.

The attendant told us that the pools will be closed at 2:30 in the morning. Since we came to the place at midnight, most of us will be swimming for around 2 to 3 hours only. When the pools were closed for swimming, we expected that the attendants would change the water, etc. What they did was they just removed the "dirt" in the swimming pool. Isn't it nice.

When it was around 7 in the morning, the pools were opened to the public and me and my girlfriend swam. The water was kinda okay but what bothered me is that everytime you shake your hands in the water, bubbles came out - ala saltwater.

Finally, a conclusion came into my mind. The produced bubbles were caused by stagnant liquid methane or pee. Which in turn is used for jellyfish stings (see 2nd paragraph). Especially the pool for the children. It is highly recommended for jellyfish stings and octopus stings.

Don't you hate it when people pee in the public pool?

0 Statements: