BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.30.2005

Of a last Puerto experience.

mood: still sick

After a week or two or so, i am finally posting my day 2 and 3 Puerto Galera experience.

Day 2:

When we all woke up we knew that this would be a hectic day. Wherein we would enjoy ourselves to the fullest of the place can provide us with. We just hope that this would be a successful day in which we would remember day 2... until we die.

Moving on... we decided to take a dip in the beach. Actually it was only me who wanted to take a dip. I checked the temperature of the water and it was really cold (in my standards). So, there they were, enjoying the water while I enjoy the beach's white sand. I tried to make a DLSU-Taft layout on the sand but I was unsuccessful. I forgot this to add, our companion Jo is desperate enough to get a tan. So, instead of swimming she sunbathed all morning. And I thought to myself "why don't I get a tan?" I tried. It was nasty. I almost got sunburn. Since the burn didn't push through, I'd like to call it un-burn (short for un-sunburn). After the un-burn incident, I called my baby and told her that we should go back to our hut. I'm going to get some money (honestly I wanted to take a shower that time, that un-burn was really not for me). And before we reached our hut, we tried Galera's ice crumble. It was kinda sossy. Imagine, it comes in two different flavors: Strawberry and Buko Pandan.

After taking a shower, we ate lunch. We returned to our day 1 lunch place and ordered some bbq's. We were trying to be thrifty this time because the day is still long and there's still tomorrow for our pocket money. Isn't it nice if there is an ATM on the island?

After lunch, the group dispersed. Some of us went back to the hut while some of us tried to check out the beach's goods (shopping perhaps?). When everybody was in the hut, during this time the sun really shone on the island (it was freakin' hot!), we got back on our past time, Tong-its and Pusoy Dos. I also taught our companions two more card games: the brutal 1-2-3 game and the match game. We laughed and we laughed when we were playing the games, so in turn we ate halo-halo (again for me and my baby).

It was four in the afternoon and me, Ais, Jo, and Katbau decided to ride the banana boat. Mia and Eyen opt to stay in the water this time. It took us an hour and a half to wait for our turn, but it was worth it. The banana boat driver (technically, the banana boat is connected to a speedboat) toured us some kilometers away from the beach. The view of the island is really amazing. Also, there was this stupid incident in our banana boat experience. Since, there were only four of us and the boat can accommodate eight people the owners added three more people. We didn't really mind about this. As long as all four of us are in front and we would fall off the boat we're okay. What we don't know is that we have a pregnant woman with us. So, what the hell is she doing? Riding a banana boat? For God's sake, she shouldn't even try it. And since us group and the driver didn't knew the situation, after falling from the boat the pregnant woman was angry with the driver. Hello? Are you stupid or what? We paid one hundred and fifty for this so we deserve to fall. I pity this woman... she's stupid. But we were all laughing about this. Hehe. Oh, before I forget, there were stingers in the ocean where we fell. That's bad. I think.

Eight in the evening, we were starving. The beach is full (for me). We had a hard time to look for a place to eat. And when we found a place for that, we had another intellectually challenged waitress. I think we had no choice with this one. But that's okay with us. Even though we ate some cold bbq's. Jo also had a problem with her viand. I think the waitress should get a hearing aid. Actually, this is all okay with us. We didn't really mind about it.

Inuman na! Yup. Drinking session time.

We went to a bar near the place where we ate. As usual, I didn't drink much. They ordered a drink called Mindoro's... (Wait, I forgot how's it called) something something and some gin-cola after. This was really fun. We had some older than TVJ jokes and ate more (well, they ate more... I was so sleepy). I didn't know who was tipsy but I suspected Mia and Eyen were wasted after the session. And when we finished our drinking session we went back to our hut. Along the way was a terrible sight (for me). Two guys were dancing sweet. Aawww, how swet. With their hands pressing their partner's buttocks. That was a sight. It was not pretty. But it was a sight.

And then... some more card games and... Lights out!

Day 3:

Our last day in Puerto Galera… Well, nobody decided to swim and we are packed and ready to go.

I was really hungry this time. So, I asked everybody if they wanted to eat breakfast before going. Eventually, three of us only had the desire to eat breakfast. Ais and I looked for a place to buy some cheap food. And found one. Eventually, it took us some time waiting because they were still cooking some food. While waiting, I got my mom some luncheon meat (luncheon meat = maling = malong). And at the same time our ride back to the pier came. So, after getting our food we hurriedly got back to the boat. I had some problems with this one. I think I don't need to expound on this experience due to the fact that I really enjoyed my stay. This is just some kink in our trip. Even though, that there was some "discrimination" involved, i'm used to it. I guess people would be just people.

After the boat ride.. Bus to Manila... and then home. Wee!!!!!

Next year again guys. I really had some fun. Some other destination spot perhaps? Abangan...

I hate being sick...

0 Statements: