BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.13.2009

Of the scenes #

I have this certain “moment” as a feeling with regards to the romantic experience. As I am always stuck with the fantasy world, the world of movies I presume, I have these two scenes, and it has increased to three, which always play in my head due to two things, the two protagonists that ends up with one another and that final song.

I’m not cynical or such but I love and I am expecting the scenes whenever I watch these two, its three na nga, scenes. Though I don’t remember the final song for the other scene, I always remember this one as a whole (ano daw? Hindi ko na-gets… ulit…)

Though I don’t remember the final song for one of the scenes, I always remember the movie as a whole. (ayan kinda complete na. Paulit-ulit ka naman. Batukan kita dyan e.)

The movie The Girl Next Door’s final scenes will always make an impact to me. As a guy, we tend to fantasize things such as this. And that last part, with some background epilogue-ish approach is actually good for me. I’m not actually interested with one of the guy’s schlong shown in the video or Emile studying in an upper class school while driving a sports car or the third tripod being successful as a director. What I’m trying to say is that Emile got the girl.

Pathetic as it may seem, but the guy got the girl. As opposed to The Apartment that is still a heartbreaker for me. And yes, I don’t want to remember that film. (ang tanga tanga tanga ni Jack Lemmon at si Jack Lemmon yun diba?)

Now, the second movie is Can’t Hardly Wait where Jennifer runs to the train station and looks for the guy bida. After the guy’s stupidity in the movie or so it seems, he eventually gets the girl in the end (at yung babae pa ang naghabol, malanding babae. *bitch slap*)

Technically, the movie is just a big nonsense; much like most teen movies, but at least you can see the guy’s undying love for the girl (eerrr… sige na nga. Undying na. He lept boundless buildings to do that ala Toad of the X-men.)

And yes, the guy got the girl in the end. And no, and again, I can’t remember the last song of that film. (eh bakit mo pa kasi pinoint out na factor yung music sa last part ng film. Oo nga, factor yung music. Nakalimutan ko lang yung mga songs. Hello? Ire-research ko pa ba yung song na yun. Duh-ers ka naman e.)

The last movie is Empire Records. I’ve just seen that film recently (as in last last week lang.) The moment the song Till I Hear It From You was played, my heart just croaked.

Though, from what I understand, Till I Hear It From You is not a nice love song. I’d settle for Moonriver too but I can’t use that for my fantasy scene since I’ll be using that when the real right moment comes.

And despite all the fantasious approach in life, for me, it all boils down to one thing…

Every second and every moment when I’m with that person, it beats all the scenes I’ve just mentioned.

Imagine just you and that person, sitting, chatting, or simply close to each other… for me that is a feat.

--=+=--

(at kaya nga favorite ko tong kanta nitong bandang ito…) and if I may borrow a few lines…

I hope we could spend more time together
A few hours is better than never
If we could only make it longer
A whole day would be fine

And…

A whole week would be fine
A whole month would be fine
A whole year would be fine
A decade would fine
A century would be fine
Fine, fine time (4x)


Forever would be fine.

--=+=--

(at hindi pedestrian ang bandang ito. Hmp!!!)

0 Statements: