BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9.19.2007

Of a zombie that dances Michael Jackson's thriller.

Hooray! Hooray! This is the day.

Can you see me? Can you? Can you?

No? Open your eyes.

--=+=--

Hello. I'm back. Bwahahaha.

I am not angry right now. I'm frustrated again. And again. And again.

--=+=--

Apparently the rest of the PRA pasaway squad are completely complete. Before anything else I made my "professional" suggestion to my prestigious second irk-mate. He only said that he'll forward it to the management or whatever. I don't know if you're really doing it but you're not gaining respect from me in any way if you don't do your duties well. Especially now that you'll have your first official task. Thank God you'll be able to bill one for the team. 8 hours is respectable.

Not. (Even I can do what you're doing. Bwahahaha. Yabang!!!)

--=+=--

Anyhoo, I wasn't expecting this kind of action from this third person. He was working already as a mainframe programmer since the Y2k area. And he just got back from a long "vacation". Now, as expected, I won't be respected. You see, if you've been working that long and this newbie "asks" you to do work, he wouldn't do it. Obviously, ego will kick in.

--=+=--

What happened was, there were two (actually there were a lot) abends/problems two days ago and I asked person one and person three to document the abend. Since they have the same resolution I was expecting person three to step up somehow because he should know what happened. So, I waited the whole day and only one person (who is somehow doing his job) documented a problem. Apparently person three asked person one to do it for him. And he gave me this look. He gave me this appaling look that hey-you-have-no-right-to-ask-me-what-to-do-and-whatnot-to-do. Then F you you person you. That is just one simple task. If ever God permits that you end up with on-call support, I am expecting a lot of BS from your work. You'll surely get feedbacks from me. From the time that up to the last period. Please, don't be so arrogant. I don't care if you're "holy", I am just doing my job. And please, don't give us this bull "Gusto kasi ng onsite na matutok ako sa development kaya hindi ako makapag-prod support". If you've written flexibility in your resume, you should cross that out. Really. It doesn't fit you. It's like telling us that me and my batchmate aren't getting any development work. FYI, sometimes we get three projects each and at the same time we're doing production support. So, you're just doing "palusot" reason again. Just like the other two.

--=+=--

I'm giving your shit a couple of weeks before I do my actual decision. Actually, my body is tired with what's happening. I am not happy with what's happening. Don't expect me to last in this company. 15 months to go my friend. (actually i'm up if they paid more, but na-uh). Revenge is sweet if it's served cold.

--=+=--

Here's another suggestion my precious company, why don't you place people in our team that are really willing to work. We don't need skills, they can easily be taught. We don't need problem employees. Anyhoo, my suggestion is they should place those newly-hired employees to us. At least, they have a bond (like us), and they can't do anything about it (like us). Apparently the only difference is we love what we're doing. We put our hearts into it.

Damn... money talks.

--=+=--

Btw, third person, please don't email me something with a scripture from the bible. I don't need that. Really. This is work. Please don't mix work with religion. That is morally unjustifiable.

--=+=--

And looks like my blog's leaked to person one's batch / batchmate. Good for you.

0 Statements: