BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9.11.2007

Of a fun fun fun day all day.

Everyday. Fun. Fun is composed of three letters. F and U... and N. hahaha. What the? But it is. U C? I C? Mendoza? Hahaha.

Full of nonsense crap. Here, there, and everywhere as that famous group told us through the years.

--=+=--

And... listen to 99.5 from Mondays to Thursdays at 9 pm to 12 am. It's DJ Tado, DJ Angel, and DJ Ramon ON THE HOUSE! hahaha.

--=+=--

Let's get it on.

I just made up that useless introduction to make most people think that i'm writing some useless stuff. Boy, do I really love my work. Really.

--=+=--

To anyone who knows what's happening, I guess it would be better if we could keep this to ourselves. Still, I want to rant.

You see, after the departure of our seasoned programmers slash team leader for our team, a new guy arrived. I won't point his bad stuff for now. I'm not in the mood for that one. I wanna go with someone else.

--=+=--

You see, we have a new member in our team. And it looks like we have a problem with him. I just don't see the point why time is so much of a factor with regards to work. I feel that you're just cheating yourself if you do this. This is the first time for me to see such a person who works clockwork. You just work in a span of time that the company gave you. Let's say company says, you work eight hours a day and that's it. You do that. You don't care if there's extra work. You don't care if you have to finish things. As long as you've done that eight hours. You're off.

And I really find that wrong. It shows that you don't love your job. And it feels that you shouldn't work. Really.

Up until now, i'm still hating the fact that one of his arguments is that his mom is going to talk to us about the amount of work that he's having. First and foremost, he hasn't gone beyond that eight hours. So, why the hell am I hearing that he's having a hard time. I also don't see the point that he can't go home late but he can do overnights. C'mon, that's just stupid.

Now, case in point. Health. I am completely comparing myself to him for now. Why? I was like him in some points. I am a mama's boy (and proud of it). I am underweight. I am capable of being bullied. But during those time when I worked in an IT company, I didn't complain about the work hours (I was nightshift). I have to stood ground with my parents that this is my decision and they have to respect it. Whether it kills me or not. That's my whole point.

And please. We are in a workplace. We are not in a playground. We are not in school. This is work. If your boss tells you to work this and you have to finish this at the end of the day. Do it. Why? You're scared of being layed off (or worse, getting fired). But this little boy doesn't understand that. If you've been terminated by a company, it will be hard for you to transfer to a proper company. Somehow, you'll be blacklisted.

As i've said, I see myself in him. But, not the part when I complain my work at home and ask for mama or papa's help. And crying doesn't help. Really. Why? He is just doing the tip of the iceberg.

And my mind still doesn't accept that this incident happened.

--=+=--

Now, I really don't want to help somebody who see things this way. This is just bull. Really. Imagine, I spent HOURS helping this little kid (Oh, you can see it in my man-hours --> helping the little boy) and what would I hear from him. I didn't help him.

Yes, I am sulking and sour-graping. So much for helping. This serves as a lesson for me. You'll be lucky if you get something from me (i'm not mayabang. i'm hurt).

It hurts you know. Kailangan pa bang i-memorize yan?

--=+=--

On a lighter side... High School Musical three is on the works. Working title is HSM3: High school students are THIS horny.

--=+=--

Hey baby, iloveyou forever! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!. ano to pabati? hahaha.

0 Statements: