BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9.15.2007

Of a back to the past.

I guess we all need some audience sometimes. Especially when we're trying to make a point and nobody cares. Even though, and you are one hundred percent sure, that you are right. I am not going to make an apology or anything with what i've written. If I didn't do that, i'll be dead by now. Or worse have more pimples!

--=+=--

If I would rant out loud (as in waaayyy loud) in the office, everyone would consider me very unprofessional. So, I did the best thing that I could do. Rant here. I am ready to take the consequences (if ever there's one) but I still feel that these rants are still considered private and personal.

--=+=--

Now, I really do have the greatest audience at home. She's my mom. She's the greatest critical thinker that I know. All that's happening to me this week, she knows. And she told me a few pointers on how I would deal with this one. And I was really glad that I talked to her. Imagine, she was able to get the gist of the situation in less than an hour and at the same time, I got some enlightenment.

--=+=--

And there's this one thing that she told me that really stuck in my head. How to end this "war". And hopefully the war ends soon. Or else, I would be thinner than ever. I would have to change all my pants with size 25 (hahaha).

--=+=--

If you complain about something, be sure that you have suggestions.

0 Statements: