BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

3.01.2007

Of a relationship.

This is the hardest thing i've done in my life. You can't look back. You can make mistakes but it will always be there. You can't return it. Once you have it, you have to keep it. It doesn't come and go. It is permanent unless you remove it from your life.


--=+=--


Despite the grievances and innuendos, I still appreciate and I still love it when i'm in a relationship. I guess it always give us the two sides of the coin. I am happy. I am very very happy. (Look at my mole... 'i remember yesterday, the world was so young'... lolo... u-sa..)


--=+=--


Whenever "adults" give me things about the relationship, they always give me this: Once you step in a relationship always remember that if you can take the things that you hate with your partner then you can live with her "forever".


--=+=--


Why am I posting this? Why? It's happy hearts day! Happy Valentines!!!!


...wait... that was more than 2 weeks ago.


April Fools!

0 Statements: