BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

3.20.2007

Of a read.

Isn't it nice when you read people and they don't know it? I mean, you're not plastic or anything, you're trying to determine how this person thinks, what he/she thinks of you, etc.

--=+=--

I think that's the good offense. A good offense is a good defense. If we know how to do it we shouldn't abuse it. Just like my momma always tell me (Ze always ve sthreet-shmart a).

--=+=--

Again, this is another serious post. I don't know why. Am I maturing? Am I in the final stages of my life? Am I going to die? Or am I entering the cocoon stage and become one of the most beautiful moths that live in this atmosphere.

I hope not.

--=+=--

: Apocalypse, Flushed Away, The Last King Of Scotland, Lock, stock, and two smoking barrels, Munich, Van Wilder 2: the rise of Taj, The number 23, Let's go to prison, Revolver, Hannibal rising, Funny money, Killing time (24/7), Daddy's little girls, Norbit, Eragon, Flight of fury, Ghost rider, Android Apocalypse, The holiday, Music and lyrics, Bridge to Terabithia, 300, and Wild hogs.

0 Statements: