BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

3.06.2007

Of a movie weeke... eh...

I had the time to watch three movies yesterday (one more last Sunday).


--=+=--


The Prestige is good despite some loopholes. The idea may be farfetched but the way the story was told was really good. Scarlet J wasn't really of a factor in this movie (acting wise). I liked Cutter. He played safe all throughout the movie. In my opinion, he just used his brain. He wasn't that obsessed with magic tricks, unlike the two protagonists/antagonists who played Spy Vs. Spy the whole movie.


Moral of the story: Magicians kill each other all the time.


--=+=--


Flushed Away is fairly good too. I was doing something while watching this one, so I wasn't really paying attention to the movie. I don't remember any big scene in that movie. Just a lot of spoofs. From X-men to James Bond to whatever. I'm also not a fan of soccer (maybe if this is rugby) so I really felt that the movie is not that worth watching. And mice or rats or frogs ain't that cute enough.


Moral of the story: Don't swim in the toilet bowl, you might get flushed.


--=+=--


Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels rule! This movie rule alongside with Trainspotting. I just love these kind of movies. (So, if this movie really rule... why can't I write anything else about this movie?) Well, the movie's old.


Moral of the story: You have to buy antique shotguns.


--=+=--


I still find Papa Leo better than Forest. But The Last King Of Scotland is a good movie. Amin is reminiscent of a person that we all know. He doesn't listen to other people and he's too omni-proud =). All in all, I felt like I was watching Hotel Rwanda again. Is it really like that in those countries? Sad.


Moral of the story: If you wanna kill a person, shoot him in the head. Don't use hooks.

0 Statements: