BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11.18.2006

Of a week.

No internet at home.
No internet at work (kinda).

I think i'm loving my job now. I mean, this doesn't come overnight. I really have to go through shit and eventually if i'm successful. I'm there.

--=+=--

I just had a reunion with my blockmates way back in college. It was reminiscing to the max and the funny thing is nothing changed. As in. Nothing much has changed. Maybe except some of them are married and worse than married (i don't need to ponder much on that). I found myself thinking in the process. I'm not jealous with one of my blockmates who has been offered 120 thou a month. It really gave me something to think about. And I really do think that i'm going there. I just need focus and hardwork and a little luck and i'll be able to go to the career that I want. I really hope so.

--=+=--

Just had my first taste of tequila. It was really good. BUT allergies kicked in and it also gave me to use the bathroom to do number two. Sadness...

--=+=--

I guess that's it for me for now. Will post when I have an insurmountable time. Whenever that is...

4 Statements:

Anonymous said...

120k a month? sino??? sino??? saan ang office nya??? :P

Targrod said...

papunta pa lang dun...

initials: M.C.

hindi pa sure kung kukunin nya.

Anonymous said...

nge, pinag-iisipan pa ba yun? ako na lang kukuha kung ayaw nya :P

Targrod said...

sabi ni mia and eyen. bugbog daw dun e. tsk tsk...