BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11.26.2006

Of a week after post.

I didn't notice that it has been more than a week since my last post.

I'm just too damn busy. I haven't got any sleep lately and this work is pressuring me. No reclaims of course.

Anyhoo, I just hate it when you're waiting for something and then once you see or get it youl'll say "yun na yun?"

Let's give an example: Ootp trailer in Happy Feet.

I was so ecstatic last Friday about the Ootp trailer. So, we started watching the trailers and Ootp was shown. And after that I told myself, "That's it?"

And Daniel Radcliffe looked like John Cena of WWE.

And in the end Happy Feet, for me, is a so-so movie. It's a Robin Williams movie.

2 Statements:

Anonymous said...

hindi sya trailer, teaser pa lang. kaya bitin :P

Targrod said...

ok fine. excited e.