BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11.02.2006

Of a piracy.

Before everything else. I hate Warpspeed. I can't go to yahoo mail for my luvvy duvvy mail and to Bkada forums. Die Die Die.

Anyhows.

I just watched a Pirates of the Carribean (or is it caribbean?) 2 and it made me wonder... Are we, as Filipinos, part of the pirate era? If ever the pirate era was true, did we join the escapades against the four powers of the colonial era?

Wouldn't it be cool if we were once pirates? Imagine heaps of treasure under the Chocolate Hills or inside the Mount Banahaw territory? We could also be the so-called natives that these pirates are pursuing like the Mayas and the Incas. We could have lots and lots and lots of Gold and Silver. Wait... we are full of these. We just don't know how to go them.

Wouldn't it be nice if our vintas raced with the pirate sloops and frigates? I do hope we have pirate blood. It would be really cool. Let's say a foreigner asks you "What is your ancestry?". And you answer, "Oh! It's part Filipino and part Pirate!!!!... and a pinch of Dalmatian."

How about the names? Davy Jones, One-eyed Pete, and other cool pirate names. We could have Ambong Tatlong-bayag or Namutee Saarawan. We could've probably had those pirate'y names.

I really believe that we are from the Pirate ancestry. Look at Quiapo. Very piratey. The place where I got Pirates 2.

0 Statements: