BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10.18.2006

Of a work-work.

I'm praying hard right now for my career "growth". I've been absent for the past three days. MOnday is ready-to-take-a-test day. Tuesday, I took a test in a software company. Earlier, I took another test in a very well-known local company (ask Kris and Manny). Tomorrow, i'll be having an interview with that software company.

I'm interested with the software company due to the free training that they are going to give me. Hoping i would get a java training. That is so fine it'll blow my mind. Hey mickey.

Goodbye broadcasting. Keeping fingers crossed.

--=+=--

Loser celebrity contestants of F.O.Q. earlier. Hello? Robin Williams movies? C'mon. I think I thought of around ten of the thirty movies that were needed earlier.

0 Statements: