BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10.09.2006

Of a follow-up.

I forgot to add this yesterday.

As an avid fan of the I Spy series, make it a lover of I Spy books, we got a copy from Booksale for only 140 bucks only. Can you believe it? I wasn't expecting this from Booksale because I usually hang-out to those stores before but I couldn't find any books like these. In addition, we also saw hardbound copies of The Da Vinci Code and Men are from Mars... cheap.

--=+=--

Yey for Papa Alonso.

I'm jealous with one of my officemates. He got a free all-expensed paid trip to Japan (or was it Brazil) for Caltex's (or was it Petron) free watch of Formula 1. He won it when he changed oil for his vehicle. Some guys can really be lucky.

--=+=--

I'm still raving the movie Talladega Nights. I really think that the baby Jesus is sleeping on a Filipino made crib with anahaw fans as His ventilation.

0 Statements: