BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10.16.2006

Of a weekendy weekend.

I still bevlieve that there are good samaritans out there. Especially that guy who called out my name because my allowance fell from my pocket. I can't believe it. We would still be saved... And we won't turn into salt.

--=+=--

Just bought an E-heads and Pne songbook last Saturday. Wee!!!!

--=+=--

When I got home yesterday I saw in our fridge... a liter of C2. Wow!!!! I wuv C2 so much. So much? So much.

--=+=--

Also got a new game. The latest Heroes game. It was so fine and it was very different from the previous Heroes' titles. Yeah!!!!

--=+=--

F.O.Q. last Friday, Aga Muhlach's leading ladies since 1993 (or was it 1990?). I got six actresses. And the contestants??? Sucky suckers.

F.O.Q. earlier, you must be kidding me. The different PRC-engineering board something something. I got six again. Yey!

--=+=--

And probably i'll be having a new career next month. Hooray for that!!!

0 Statements: