BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10.08.2006

Of Moah!

I was a Moa virgin.

Me and my baby & B1 and B2 went on a malling trip, we went there individually and eventually met up at places we don't know where, @ Mall Of Asia yesterday. It wasn't really hard to go there so you'll expect a lot of people especially hologs, excuse me for the term.

At first we ate and then we've circled the place. It was really tiring I tell you. Why don't they have seats there? In order to seat you have to be in a store or you have to be outside. Ergo, no aircondition.

We were still in our malling mode when we checked out Booksale. Saw Cecille V there. Clueless still but bearable. We met Eyen the last and she told us she's standing under the movie-"something" sign. We found out there were three of these.

Then, we've decided to watch a movie but before that:











Yep. We we in time for Hale's second album launch. Thank God we were able to catch up. I only did this for my baby who loves Hale so much. Because of the music? or because of the lead? The hell do I care. We were able to autograph a poster but it's way bigger than my scanner so scrap that.

Moving on to the last part of our malling. We watched Talladega Nights. I recommended this because I know this was a number one in the U.S. box office for a week or two. They were all skeptic.

And I was right. One of the funniest films i've seen. We were laughing all throughout the film. Hats off to Mr. Will Ferrell. One hell of a funny movie. Very recommended to everyone who just wants to laugh. Even John C. Reilly was funny in this movie.

And then we went home. Duh.

2 Statements:

dekidoo said...

yuck, Hale =P
btw, naka-usap ko na si Gab, nagtanong ng camera sa akin, hehehe. tapos si Led (Kamikazee) pala yung bumili.

Targrod said...

yuck nga e. hale. mwehehehe.

sino si led?