BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

12.28.2005

Of more shocking chuvas.

mood: sleepy

Okay. The title should have been 'Of a 3 weddings and a funeral'. Scrap that. Nobody cares if Sen. Robert Barbers is dead. May he rest in peace.

Anyways, about a week ago. I got a surprise news from a Lasallian friend. He's gonna get married. Again, you like stag party?

So that's one wedding.

Next, it was kind of an old news. A Lasallian friend and a choirmate is going to get married next year. This was not new news to me since if I remember correctly I was the culprit why this news broke out with our choirmates. Hey, it wasn't my fault. Blame her mom.

I guess that's two.

Now, just last weekend another choirmate announced that she's engaged. What? One more? C'mon. Due next year.

And that's three.

So, we were all telling ourselves that at least "Isahang practice na lang.".

Not to be that mayabang but when the Villarica choir plans a wedding we act on it smoothly. From the music (obviously) to the reception we can do it by ourselves. We are that efficient.

And minutes before posting this, I just had another shocking news.

Sorry to the Kadets if I missed our mini-Christmas party. I hope you guys understand.

And i'm so sad that i've missed Ate Kristine's wedding (again?). Sayang ang picture with the Juan Dela Cruz Band.

Nothing's out of reach if you got long arms - The Calcium Kid

0 Statements: