BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

12.15.2005

Of a Christmases thoughtses

mood: sleepy

Some tips and thoughts I thought of or will do this coming Christmas:

- Throughout the year i saved all the twenty five centavo coins in a small container. I never (almost) used it for my daily spenditure. This is the time of the year where carolers will receive eight 25-centavo coins. Hehe. Let's see if they would still come back tomorrow. Good for them I won't be using my collection of ten and five centavo coins.

- To all the people that would receive gifts from me or almost. If ever you won't receive anything from me this Christmas and I promised you one, then you'll receive one in the near future. You just have to remind me though.

- This is quite contradicting. They say that you need a wish list this Christmas but you also need to give love this Christmas day. Ano ba talaga?

- In all honesty, I don't need any material things for now. I even made a very simple wish. I'll post it below. So, if ever you are planning on giving me anything this Christmas. Think twice. Make it cash.

- Why is it raining? This should have happened last month. Damn you god of rain. Whoever you are.

- Why is it that people are so busy buying things and shit? I mean Christmas is up to January 8 (yes, yes I know up to January 6 only but the rulebook states that it should be the first Sunday after New Year).

- I still feel that Christmas nowadays is so materialistic. But for me, I got what I want for Christmas already. Non-materialistic.

- Too bad I won't be able to complete the Simbang Gabi (I can't call it Dawn mass or Rooster mass. We celebrate it during seven in the evenings). Maybe next year...

- For my super simple wish list:
1. The cheapest cellphone. As long as there aren't any battery problems and compatible with a sun sim.
2. Leather shoes (not that cheap and not that expensive)
3. A maong pant (isa lang e.)
4. Da Vinci Documentary on vcd.
5. Game of the Generals board game.
6. Pugad Baboy 18
7. The Hobbit.
8. The complete Narnia vcd.
9. Punching bag.
10. Boxing Gloves.

- For my real list:
1. Cure for my mom's illness.
2. A new job.
3. Brain food for the common tao.
4. Happiness for everybody.
5. World peace (sabay - wave...)

ten day na lang...

1 Statements:

Anonymous said...

In case you are interested, visit Pugad Baboy Comics Station. =)