BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

12.09.2005

Of a mind full of angst.

mood: dunno

Don't you hate it when you want to say all the things that you hate to a person and can't do it due to the fact that this person's iq and eq are low? I'm not killing the personality of the person and i'm not judging the person. But you would always knew what would happen if you do some harsh things.

I mean if this happened to you that you confront this person, are you sure that person is going to fight back equally? I don't think so.

I usually avoid confrontations. Well, actually it depends on the situations. Some people just can't accept their fault because it's true. And that is reflex of a homo sapien.

I just want to say my piece sometimes but it would really show that i'm not using my head if ever that happens.

And I should tone down, sometimes, on my personal views and points. I really should.

Anyhows, self-control really helps in the end.

Just thinking out loud.

2 Statements:

dekidoo said...

may mga tao talagang ganyan. minsan kinakalimutan ko na lang dahil pag lalo ko pa inisip, nakaka-stress lang.

Targrod said...

korek.

pero may solusyon na ko sa stress e.

mwehehehe.